“Quality management systems enable organisations to identify, measure, control and improve the various core business processes that will ultimately lead to improved business performance” (The 9000 Store)
With 86% of potential hotel guests now citing a reputation for good customer service as one of the first factors they look at when selecting a hotel (Mintel 2016) now more than ever it is essential that hospitality organisations are ensuring that the quality of the guest experience is second to none.
As part of your quality management system, our mystery guest reports will systematically help to identify and measure the adherence to quality in your organisation. The reports we produce will enable you to analyse in detail any gaps in your delivery of service, tracing them back to their source so that you can change, improve and control key processes.
CM Associates achieve this by:
- Designing a bespoke mystery guest template that is carefully matched to the quality standards of your establishment
- Providing quantitative and detailed qualitative feedback, allowing you to analyse the reports’ results in great detail with no ambiguity or grey areas
- Using trusted hospitality assessors to carry out visits to your establishment
- Operating a boutique service; we keep our clients to small number so that we can offer a you a personalised service
- Always being available to discuss the needs of your mystery guest programme to ensure that you have the measurement tools you require to improve your guest experience.
From country house hotels to restaurants, city centre and boutique hotels and resorts, CM Associates has successfully worked with a wide variety of hospitality organisations. We would love to hear from you if you, like us, are passionate about delivering a quality experience to your guests.